At MiMA Photography we specialize in headshot photography for Executives, Producers, Actors and Musicians in New York City and Westchester County area.
An updated headshop image can be used for
- Social Media ( Facebook, Linked, Twitter)
- Website use
- Corporate marketing marterial
A professional headshot can polish your image and make you stand out to potential clients and employers. I believe that your headshot highlights the person you are and so with each new client, I hold a pre-meeting to review your needs and discuss outfits and makeup to ensure the best images. Contact me to schedule your session today!
Tips for Profressional Head Shot and Portraits
- Wear similar clothing to what you would wear to meet a new client.
- Stick with solid colors. Black and white for a more corporate feel, or bright solid colors for a welcoming feel.
- Keep accessories and jewelry to a minimum for head shots. One or two key pieces enhance your head shot best.
- Clothes should be tailored and clean, if not brand new.
- Apply make-up with the intent of making a great first impression. Enough to enhance and define your features, but not so much that it overwhelms.